- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 2 cups basmati rice, cooked
- 6-8 curry leaves
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and cover the pan. When the seeds have popped, add onions and stir until lightly browned.
- Add tomatoes, bell pepper, turmeric powder, gram masala, chili powder, salt, and stir well. Cook on medium heat for 5-8 minutes.
- Add cooked rice, curry leaves and stir well. Continue heating for 5 min.
Post a Comment