- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 cup dried porcini mushrooms
- ¼ ounce dried seaweed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups water or chicken stock
- salt to taste
- Soak porcini in 2 cups warm water for 20-30 min. Drain water and set aside. Finely chop the porcini.
- Cut the seaweed into small pieces and let it soak in 1 cup cold water for 30 min.
- Boil 2 cups water or chicken stock, add porcini, soaking liquid, salt, and pepper. When porcini is cooked, add the seaweed, soaking liquid and stir well. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and slowly stir into the mixture. Remove from heat.
- Garnish with chopped scallions.
Post a Comment