Ingredients for cookie
- 1 cup all purpose flour (maida)
- ½ cup oats
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg at room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Frosting as needed
- Candy for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Grease and flour a 13" pizza pan or layer pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, oats, soda, salt, and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla with a wooden spoon.
- Add flour mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Shape dough into a ball.
- Transfer dough to the pizza pan, lightly flour your hand, and spread dough into a 11" circle.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Remove gently and cool thoroughly.
wow..that is an awesome looking (very scary lookin')yummy tastin' smiley!! :)ReplyDelete
How to Make Money from Betting on Sports Betting - WorkReplyDelete
(don't worry if casino-roll.com you https://jancasino.com/review/merit-casino/ get it wrong, though) The process involves placing bets งานออนไลน์ on different events, but it can apr casino also be done by using the