- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1¼ cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 large eggs at room temp
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups all purpose flour (maida)
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups walnut or pecan pieces (optional)
- Beat sugars, butter, eggs, and vanilla at medium speed for 1 min and then at high speed for 1 min.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients except nuts. Gradually add to sugar mixture, stirring at low speed for 2 min and then at medium speed for 1 min.
- Add nuts and stir at low speed for 30 sec.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto greased baking sheets and bake at 375 deg for 11-14 min.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Post a Comment