- 2¼ cups heavy cream
- 2 cups milk powder
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- a pinch of saffron (optional)
- 1-2 tsp cocoa powder (optional)
- M&M's (optional)
- Cook cream in a non-stick or thick-bottomed sauce pan or kadai over medium heat, stirring frequently until the mixture has thickened.
- Add all other ingredients except M&M's and and continue stirring until the mixture thickens to the consistency of a thick pudding. Transfer to a plate and allow to cool.
- Shape as desired and decorate.
Hi, Thanks for posting this recipe, was waiting for this. I will make it and let u know about my performance !!!!!!! :razz:ReplyDelete
The picture looks so pretty! I can't wait to try this recipeReplyDelete
M & M are a great decorating idea!ReplyDelete