- 2 cups cream of wheat (rava)
- 2 cups powderd sugar
- ½ tsp powdered cardamom
- 2 tbsp ghee
- ¼ cup cashew pieces
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup warm milk
- Roast cream of wheat until light brown in color. Cool and then blend to a fine powder using a coffee grinder or spice mill.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee, add cashew nuts, stir till lightly browned, and add to rava mix. Repeat with raisins. Mix well.
- Transfer ¼ cup rava mix to a plate, add warm milk, a little at a time and mixing until all the dry ingredients are barely moistened. Immediately divide the mix into 3-4 parts and then shape each into a ball. Repeat with the remaining mix.
Post a Comment