- Mix honey in warm milk and set aside.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl, placed on a bigger bowl with warm water. Gradually add sugar and continue beating until lightly thickened and the color turns to off-white/faint yellow.
- Add milk-honey mixture and stir well.
- Add the flour and stir gently until just combined, taking care not to overmix.
- Transfer the mixture to a large loaf pan lined with lightly greased parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 deg for 10 minutes and then turn down the temperature to 275 deg and bake for an additional 30-40 min.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and gently remove the parchment paper.