Scrambled Eggs with Herbs
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 4-6 green chili, chopped
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder to taste
- 2 cups fresh herbs, chopped (cilantro, mint, basil, oregano, curry leaves etc)
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in a saucepan on medium heat and fry onion until translucent.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, ginger, green chili, turmeric powder, chili powder and salt. Cook for 2 min.
- Add eggs and stir. Continue heating until eggs are cooked.
- Add herbs and stir well.
Post a Comment