- 3 cups pumpkin, cubed
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1-2 tsp chili powder to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- Heat oil and fry onion, ginger, and garlic until lightly browned.
- Add pumpkin, turmeric powder, chili powder, salt, 3 cups water, and cook until soft.
- Cool and then blend well or blend while hot with an immersion blender.
- Add coconut milk, stir well, and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Garnish with herbs.
Post a Comment